There is no stopping the OutThere team, who have been out and about this week.
- We’ve been booking multiple candidates onto our newly designed 1st stage assessment centre for a unique modern concept client.
- Establishing relationships with leaders to carry out several employee relation cases in the midlands.
- Attending onsite meetings with a Portsmouth client to plan for a new exciting vacancy to go live next week.
- Met a local business and their team to introduce the roll out of their new HR function.
- We’ve also enjoyed a delicious Sushi lunch to say ‘good luck and best wishes’ to our Associate Director, Teresa, who starts maternity leave next week.