Your privacy is important to us and we are committed to protecting your personal information. This policy has been developed in order for you to understand how we collect, use, retain, disclose and make use of personal information. By using our website, you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
OutThere RPO Limited is a registered company in England & Wales. Company Registration Number: 8329241. All prices quoted by the Company exclude Value Added Tax. VAT No: 153 8714 96
We may collect and store the following kinds of information:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including but not limited to your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views, website navigation, preferences);
- Information you provide to us for the purposes of subscribing to our website services, contact information, email notifications and newsletters;
- Any other information that you choose to send us;
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence. If you send us personal information which identifies you via email, we may keep your email and email address.
- Copies of CV’s and job applications about yourself in relation to specific vacancies.
We may use information provided to contact you by post or email informing you of our services or other information which might be of interest to you.
We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes. The information you provide us will be transferred to and stored by OutThere RPO. By supplying such information, you consent to the above transfer and storage.
We will protect personal information using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
Disclosure of your Data
We may disclose your personal information to third parties without obtaining further consent from you including:
- Where we outsource any of our business functions under which we collect or store your data, in which case we will ensure that any such service provider adheres to at least the same obligation of secure with regard to your data as undertaken by us
- Where we sell or buy any business or asset, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligations, or to protect our rights, property, or safety of our employees, our clients or others.
You have the right to be removed by distribution lists for marketing purposes. Please contact us on email@example.com if you wish to be removed from our mailing list.
Our website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the website of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data.
Access to information
The Data Protection Act give you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee (as amended from time to time) to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
If you would like to request a copy of your personal data under the Data Protection Act or have any other related queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org