It’s the perfect time of year to reward your team, here are our top 10 ideas:
- Leaving early – what better gift than time off to get ahead of your Christmas shopping
- Proper 2 week break – Christmas time is generally a wind down for businesses and its so important for families to be together
- Luxury gift – if its a small business your team will appreciate a spa day out or posh meal and dance with or without partners to suit
- Gift vouchers – for larger companies giving this present which can be spent in several high street stores is a clever way to individualise presents
- Night out – If drinking out with your team is your thing, money behind the bar for drinks or food is a lovely way to say thank you
- Christmas Eve food – for some companies who have to work Christmas eve, buying in food for lunch, dressing down in Christmas jumpers and playing music can make work far more jolly
- Company present – if your business is in retail, buying luxury hampers for your team is a generous way of showing your appreciation
- Flexibility – for working parents, being able to come in later or pop off to watch their children’s Christmas plays and carol services without logging it as holiday, is a gift that would be gratefully received
- Organised event – there are an abundance of interesting parties that you can join, murder mystery nights, cocktail making and salsa dancing. The choice is yours.
- Team lunch – You’re all together at work, so why not enjoy a Christmas turkey meal out rather than sandwiches at your desk, a quick browse around the shops afterwards is a must too!
If you do need some outsourced HR consultancy help then please contact us.