Are you vulnerable in the absence of a fully integrated HR Team and ever changing employer and employee legislation?
HR Sounding Board
We offer a monthly subscription that comes with your own dedicated HR Consultant. You or chosen key managers can contact us to sensor check management decisions or conversations and ensure that you are working in line with current legislation and best practice. With more laws and potential risks in relation to employee management than any other area of your business, you can’t afford not to get professional advice.
You will receive relevant legislation updates and a full summary of activities. Subscription time and cost is dependant on your employee headcount.
The HR Once Over
You may have HR policies and procedures in place, but are unsure of their legal compliance. We can take a peek into your current employee related systems, processes and practices and offer advice on changes and improvements.
This would include:
- Employee handbook and contract review
- A fresh pair of eyes and ears from an alternative view point
- Idea sharing on current topical HR related issues
- Information on what’s trending with Companies aiming to be ‘outstanding employers’
- A meeting to ensure compliance and simplicity in-keeping with your business culture and objectives
New Business – HR Support
Generally people set up a business because they are good or passionate about something. However, where does HR come into it? We can help you to understand what you do and do not need in relation to HR as a new business start up. Getting it right from the outset will ensure no expensive repercussions in the future.
Our HR Consultants will run through a checklist covering your requirements for an employee handbook, policies and contracts. We will also have a discussion relating to your business objectives and growth plans and will provide you with a report of suggested actions to ensure compliance and simplicity in-keeping with your business plan.
Retained or On-demand HR Consultancy
If you employ staff you have a responsibility to ensure that you have legally compliant contracts and documentation in place; failure to do so can leave your business at risk. We offer assistance and advice in relation to generalist HR activities and this support can be on an on-going basis or a one off project. Examples of Generalist HR activities include:
- Ad-hoc employee issues support and advice in line with all current legislation
- Employee handbook production; bespoke policies and procedures to protect your employees and your business. This could be a review and redesign of your current handbook or the creation from new
- Employee contract creation
- On-boarding new hires (induction)
- Flexible working
- Disciplinary and grievance
- Absence management
- On-site HR presence
Strategic HR Business Partnering
It is important that your business and HR strategies align. This will ensure success and give your business the competitive advantage. We partner with key managers in your business to create and implement HR strategies that work in harmony with your business.
Examples of Strategic HR activities include:
- Talent Management
- Workforce Planning
- Change Management
- Settlement Agreements